Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Not trying to brag or anything;D

Last week Brett won a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut when he received his Good Patient Award for his kindergarten check up. Personally, I think I should have received an award as well. I did sit with him for nearly two hours at the doctors office;D

GH passed Level A;D And Cutie Pie passed her Level Two swim lesson. But, best of all I have secured a private swim instructor for all of my kiddos for the next two years. That's right I got a junior in high school. I am so excited! The kiddos need the consistency of a weekly lesson with one instructor. Hopefully, they won't scare her away:) I know it seems silly for a former swim instructor to pay for someone else to teach her kiddos to swim. But, I am not the only one who has had to do it. So whatever;D

No comments:

Post a Comment