Sunday, March 18, 2012

Saint Patricks Day

St. Patricks Day started out with more leprechaun mischief. Apparently one of those crafty little people snuck into our home and covered us all with stickers while we slept. The leprechaunaun turned our toilet water and milk green. Cutie Pie wanted to set up a leprechaun trap immediately. She wanted her vengeance. And I can't say that I blame her. She had an elaborate plan involving ice cream, chocolate coins, freezing the leprechaun, then setting the leprechaun encased in an ice block down the river. But, I was able to talk some sense into her (at least temporarily) by bribing her with shamrock pancakes, and green eggs. The green eggs were not popular with my kids. I have no idea why;)

 We did a St. Patricks day snake round up. The kids worked together (for the most part).
 We did some green pepper shamrock painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment