Tuesday, November 15, 2011

GH loves animals and being a super hero

GH has been wearing super hero costumes all the time. If you have caught glimpses of a small superhero running errands throughout town. It is "Super Henry". He even wears the costumes to bed sometimes.

I took this picture of GH last night after he fell asleep in the hall. He wasn't wearing his costume to bed. But, he was still heroic in his own way. He had just found this piggy bank in a closet and refused to leave him in the bedroom. I think it's because he didn't want to leave the pig to fend for himself with that imaginary giraffe still lurking around.





GH got a little toy dog at the thrift store today. He was asking the dog if he wanted a lollipop. I'm certain that GH remembered the ladies at the thrift store giving me an extra lollipop for him for later. (GH was really excited about going to the thrift store. When I told him we were going he asked if the grandmas would give him a lollipop. The kids got a good memory for important stuff;D)

When we got home from the thrift store I had GH feed the turtle. The turtle gets standard dried pellets. They can eat bugs, fish, some veggies. But, never in my wildest dreams did I expect GH to think this up.


I still haven't gotten it out of the tank. But, I hope the turtle survives.

No comments:

Post a Comment