Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GH is complex. Or he's just easily swayed with candy.

This morning as I was dropping GH off at preschool. I started to undo his car seat belt when he told me "I hate school." I told him that he would have a great time and I expected to hear good things from his teacher after class. I then went through my small list of behavioral expectations which included him not hiding under the tables.


GH did cry for the first 15 minutes of class. But, he wasn't under the table:)  Thank you Jesus! The teacher said once they started doing activities he started participating. That might not be a success to most people. But, I'm going to take it as a success for us.

 Considering he has a bad attitude towards a structured school environment, I am pleased with what he did get accomplished.
When class was dismissed the kiddos got lollipops. GH was very excited and said, "Open it now!" He left with a lollipop in his mouth and a smile on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment