Sunday, June 12, 2011

Keeping a low profile

I remember seeing the previews to VH1's new show Mob Wives. I thought to myself that the mob must not be trying to keep a low profile anymore.

I finally got around to viewing an episode. It's definitely entertaining. I really enjoy this little lady....

She has a vast vocabulary that I find adorable. For those of you who don't enjoy the colorful language like I do. I will translate her scene where raccoons tore up her garbage cans.

* They made her house disgusting.
* They are little scumbags.
* They open lids and eat clams.
* They are smart and they know when she comes and goes.
* They are like a gang. There are like six of them, they roll deep.

BTW--Her accent only makes it cuter.


 I think she handled the "rat" conversation really well with her daughter. I was really surprised how she made it into a good lesson for her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment