Monday, May 9, 2011

I don't have a title for this post;)

Last Thursday Cutie Pie was sent home from school. So as good measure we kept her home Friday. She was doing better. But, Saturday came and GH and Cutie Pie both took 4.5+ hour naps. They missed 4H and I was a bit worried that they wouldn't sleep Sat night. But, lucky me they actually slept all night until 6:45am. I know I shouldn't be happy my kids were sick. But, I sure did enjoy sleeping in on Mothers Day.

Even though Cutie Pie promised to take me to the park to play for Mothers Day. I decided that we should probably stay home. We watched Tangled and GH tried to re-enact scenes by holding blankets and jumping all over the couch. Then he puked all over the place which was super fun to clean up;D That night Cutie Pie was insistent that GH slept on the couch in her room. Look at him...he was all wiped out.

Today the older kiddos went to school. But, Cutie Pie didn't make it an hour before she threw up and was sent home. The school nurse said that my whole family might end up sick. (I appreciate the optimism;)) So I told her "That's great. I'll have something to look forward to."

No comments:

Post a Comment