Monday, May 9, 2011

Deals that might make Shelia proud

Captain Awesome had the day off so he watched the kiddos while I went to the store. I found some good deals. I bought:

(3) Our Family Gallon Milk @3.85 -10% OF employee discount - (3 Catalina coupons) $3.00 a gallon of milk  So I basically got 3 gallons of milk @ .48 each.

(7) One pound Farmland Sausage was marked down to .99 a pound - 5% employee discount - .75 Farmland coupons on each package. Paid .19 per pound of sausage

(1) Scotch tape @1.23- 5% employee discount -$1.00 coupon = .15 scotch tape

I repeated the following deal b/c I love Toaster Struddels

(2) Toaster Struddels at 1.67 each -%5 employee discount - 1.00 off two coupon = 1.07 each

I got some other deals. But, these are the ones I'm most proud of.

2 comments:

  1. You did good! I think I missed out on getting the milk coupons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill give you a heads up next time something like that happens.

    ReplyDelete