Monday, March 7, 2011

A touch of arrogance as we begin Lent

Last week someone on F&F posted about a Lenten journal she did about/for her husband. She wrote about how God has blessed her with her husband. And about all the things he does for her etc.  I thought it was a great idea. So I picked up a journal at the dollar store. When I explained my Lenten project to Captain Awesome he looked at the journal. Then preceded to tell me that the journal I picked up was far too small to have enough room in it to write all of his good traits and endeavors:D

Tonight when I was doing the Rosary with the kiddos. I tried to explain to them about the Sorrowful mysteries. This is because we will just concentrate on the Sorrowful mysteries during Lent. When we discussed Jesus carrying his Cross. Cutie Pie started talking about how heavy the Cross was. And how many times Jesus fell. She was very sad. Then she asked "Did someone make the Cross?" I told her that someone did make the Cross. Then she said "I could have made something better.....like a rollercoater." :D

No comments:

Post a Comment