Monday, January 10, 2011

Dude...don't get a Dell. Unless you really want your computer to crash twice in three months.

We lost our computer for a few days. So here is a bunch of random pictures of stuff we've been up too.



Some people are having a hard time letting go of Christmas.


I got a lot of great bathroom photos for our black and white photo collection. But, this is the only one I'm going to post on the blog:D

 We've been playing a lot of board games. GH and Big Dog are always trying to join in.
 I've been doing a few educational things with GH. We worked on his name early one morning. I then hopped on the treadmill to do my walk. GH came and got me to show me this. He didn't do too bad considering he did it all by himself.
 Three Kings Day/Epiphany was fun as always
 The kiddos loved making their crowns.
 :)
 GH is showing promise as a marksman
 ready, aim, fire
 I made mints. But, as you can see not all of them made it to the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment