Monday, January 17, 2011

Cutie Pie dreams big

I posted this on Face book the other day. But, I'm re posting it here for documentation reasons:)


Two years ago my little girl was still struggling to learn to speak. She still has problems sometimes. But, other times she just shocks me with the stuff she says.The other day Cutie Pie told me, "I want to watch 30 Minute Meals because it's my favorite show."

Really? It's your favorite show? But, apparently it is. She also told me she was going to be a cook when she grows up. My friend Stephanie jokes because her son wants to be a janitor. Well my daughter dreams of working at Village Inn. So I guess it's safe to assume not every child dreams of becoming a professional baseball player, or astronaut when they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment