Monday, December 27, 2010

Mad at Mom

On the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas, Cutie Pie was talking about how fun babies are. Then she said, "We need four kids in this family. It would be Ruzenka, Brett, Henry and Carol." I told her "We aren't having more kids Ruzenka. Plus what if it ended up being a boy?" She said "We'd keep it"

Captain Awesome and I chuckled. You have to admire the child's persistence:D Then I told Captain Awesome about this secret I saw on Post Secret this week.

Hopefully, Cutie Pie didn't send it from the future:D

Anyway, our conversation did continue. And I talked the girl into having a baby visit our family. But, she added the following requirement that the baby had to "be cute." So I said "Well maybe baby Olivia can come over and play. Is she cute enough for you?" Cutie Pie laughed "Yes, Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment