Sunday, July 8, 2012

Briana knows how to throw a party







The funniest thing that day was GH splashing in a kiddie pool. He was laughing and saying, "Help me, Help me Mom! Someone save me. I'm drowning! Help me." I scooped him out of the water and told him that technically he was just a distressed swimmer. (I did tell him later that we don't pretend to be drowning.) 



I took these photos and video really early during the party. GH still hadn't learned how to use the ladder. But, there was no way my camera was going to make it if it kept getting wet;D So I had to ditch the camera. And that was difficult for me. The camera is like part of me;D But, this is still a pretty good video. The kiddos basically played on this thing the whole afternoon. And I've got a sunburn to prove it:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment