Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tour of Parks Preview - Mead Park

The park in Mead is another park I think we should consider for our Tour of Parks. From the highway we take the right turn (with the big blue Mead Bank sign) and drive past the school/ about four blocks. It will be on the left side. It isn't fenced in. But, you will see a huge shelter with picnic tables. You can't miss it. This park has bathrooms:)  I can't say I remember seeing water fountains. But, there is a ball field right next to it so I imagine there are some. 


There are also horse shoe pits. There is a tire swing, a baby swing, a sand digger, a swing, lots of monkey bar stuff, a climbing structure, and a twisty slide. I think this would be a pretty popular park with older kiddos. 

There isn't much shade at this park. So it's probably a cooler day/earlier morning park.

No comments:

Post a Comment