Saturday, May 19, 2012

Last day of school

Yesterday was the last day of school for the kiddos. So I decided to throw them a little party after school. I put out steamers for them to run through. But, the boys just moved the streamers and jostled their way onto the porch. Not exactly the entrance into summer that I imagined:) 

 Cutie Pie and GH wanted one last Easter egg hunt before the end of the Easter season. But, Big Dog wasn't into the Easter egg hunt at all. He wanted to ride his bike.....with bunny ears on. I'm sure our neighbors were impressed. But, he was cute:)

 We had a little ring toss. Jack sat right in the middle of the game.


We made a dot to dot  W for Wahoo. 

 Like our dinosaur pinata? If you hear any stories about a dinosaur pinata, I assure you this isn't the pinata being spoken of:)


GH keeping his cool while he played with a bowling set Aunt Crys gave him. 


1 comment: