Tuesday, February 28, 2012

For my SIL who thinks she is too cool for Facebook;D

I am Catholic. So I really don't know the fine points of Karma. I just know what I learned from watching My Name is Earl;D But, my first update this morning seems about right.......
UPDATE 1
This morning Henry was trying to push Brett off the top of an incline gymnastic mat. I told him to stop but he kept pushing at Brett. Then Henry lost his balance and fell to the ground. He started crying but I didn't feel bad for him b/c I'm mean like that. So I told him, "Thats Karma Henry. I told you to be nice. But, you didn't so you got hurt" Ruzenka said "Karma isn't very nice mom." Then I told her. "Well Karma isn't nice if you aren't nice."

************************************
Then I ran into this stupid picture on Pinterest.


So I felt compelled to write this status update along with the picture.

UPDATE 2
Nope. They are just stars. Stop posting stupid crap on Pinterest;D

UPDATE 3
I won $4 playing Powerball. So I reinvested my winnings into two more Powerball tickets;) My mom always said that the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math. Then she reminds me that I failed stat twice in college:)

No comments:

Post a Comment