Sunday, January 15, 2012

amazing....or just boring

GH took two naps today. GH is a child that for the first two years of his life NEVER slept more than 9 hours in a 24 hour period. He just couldn't. So how did this miracle occur?

Cutie Pie insisted on having me read a book about the 50 amazing states of America:)  It's one of those books with lists about each state like the nickname of the state, the state bird, the state flower and some odd fact about the state. (BTW- We live in a state that has a liars museum.....or that is what we say;D) Anyway, GH cuddled up with me as I read this page turner. Before I knew it he was asleep. We couldn't finish the book in one sitting. So when we were done reading I put him down and he continued to sleep. Later in the afternoon the same thing happened when we read the second half of the book.

I might not have been excited when I originally started reading the book. But, I sure do like the book now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment