Saturday, December 3, 2011

A two minute photo frenzy

So I've been a pretty bad blogger. I really don't have an excuse. I just haven't made time. So I decided to run through the house and click a few pictures to show you new stuff, our projects and the stuff we have been up to.

Here is a picture of Big Dog. He continues to be naughty. But, luckily he's cute enough to get away with it. He is standing in front of a Mary and Jesus print my SIL Shelia gave me. I think it's pretty:)


 I have been framing the kids artwork. I think it's quite lovely.
 If you look out the window you will notice that it has snowed here. The kids are very excited about the snow. They have been in and out of the house all day. I'm a bit frazzled from all the cleaning.
 Big Dog just wanted to be in another picture;)
 I painted the hallway yellow because the green was too dark.
 I added more postcards and ticket stubs to our Nebraska map.
 The tree is up and so is our papal Christmas chain.
 I need to hang up another ribbon to hang hats and mittens on. One ribbon is not going to be enough.
 I have chicken and potatoes in the oven for tonight. It's a family favorite. It's warm and makes the house smell great. Above the stove I have a new sign. I bought four different sets of stencils and two sets of stamps. I just couldn't make the sign look right. So I just free handed it. It's not perfect. But, at least its done and I'm not finding reasons to procrastinate;D
 They wanted to be in another picture:) Of course they did.......

No comments:

Post a Comment