Thursday, September 8, 2011

Apparently it's not him.

GH went to his first day of preschool today. It was also the first day of Bible study. I was very excited to be able to go to Bible study without a child to distract me. I was finally going to get something out of going. I wasn't going to leave after my three year old had a meltdown. Or skip the Bible study all together because I feared my three year old would have a meltdown. Well don't I think highly of myself!


I spent Bible study smiling at other peoples kiddos and stealing Olive from her mother. So this has left me with the disturbing realization that it was never my kids. It's me. I'm the one with the problem. I have the attention span of a two year old. I'm sure this will be incredibly helpful when I rejoin the workforce.

No comments:

Post a Comment