Friday, August 5, 2011

I might have crashed another blog

or its coming soon. For some reason I cannot leave comments on this blog, with any id or even from my dashboard. (I'm going to try to change comment privs again)  Its super annoying. Anyway, Thanks Katie for leaving your comments. Omaha Henry Doorly is an awesome zoo. It has the largest indoor desert and rain forest....see video to the side bar;D It also has pretty good ice cream. Im hoping I can get one of those water slides on clearance:)

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I can sign under anonymous;D

    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not just your blog there's some bug going on with comments. I unclicked "keep me signed in" on the log in page and could comment again. Don't know if it will work for you but you could try.

    ReplyDelete