Monday, August 8, 2011

because Im a proud mom;D

Yesterday was a terrible day for GH. He has been really cranky for the last few weeks. Basically he's been completely demanding and unreasonable. I think it's called being three.

He fell asleep on the couch. I decided to put him in a diaper so he didn't wet himself and wake up super cranky. Eventually he did wake up. But, he was still super cranky despite my best intentions. Apparently he was furious that I put him in a diaper. He's never acted like that before. I was on the computer. So he took off his diaper and swung it a few times at the chair I was sitting at. I made him take it to the trash. Then helped him into his clothes. He was much happier. But, it didn't last. Before I knew it he was having another tantrum. Eventually he calmed down.

Then Aunt Crys showed up. The kiddos were very happy to see her. But, they weren't as happy when she left. GH cried and repeatedly said "Where are you going?" "Stop Crystal" and his catch phrase "No, Nooooooooooo."

But, it isn't all gloom and doom with GH. Occasionally he is happy. He loves Barney now. He especially loves the "I love you" song. No matter how many times I try to get him to sing it the right way he always sings it, "I love me, You love me......" He usually laughs after he sings it. So I don't know if he does it on purpose or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment