Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Netflix pulled the old bait and switch

I don't have anything kid related to write about today. So I am just going to post about how disappointed I am with Netflix.

Just two days ago I ordered the unlimited streaming and 1 DVD deal. It was just under $10 a month. Sounded like an ok deal to me. Well this morning I get an email saying that the bill would now be $16 a month. So I was a little peeved. Then I see this article about Netflix raising their fees by 60%. At least I'm not the only one who thinks this is a poor business practice.

3 comments:

  1. WTH!? i need to check our bill....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The billing changes wont happen until august

    ReplyDelete
  3. It came out of nowhere for most. I read about it a while back. I quit nexflix back in April and use Amazon Streaming.

    ReplyDelete