Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Facebook Fix for Shelia

I think everything on this blog this week should somehow be related to my SIL Shelia.  Shelia is obviously this blogs #1 fan. Anyway, my SIL isn't on Facebook...or maybe she just says that so she doesn't have to be online friends with me. Either way she isn't my Facebook friend which means she isn't getting my recommended daily allowance of drama.

About six months ago I was unfriended by my personal Facebook source of drama. She is going through a messy separation. Her Facebook posts were an accurate reflection of her state in life. So she deleted me and about a million other people. You would think her loss. She doesn't get to hear from me. But, really it was my loss. None of my friends have been able to step up to the plate and be a source of on-line drama for me. But, last week I came across this awesome blog.

I thought my SIL Shelia would like this blog since she doesn't get to enjoy Facebook.  I have scoured that site and do not think I have been featured......yet.  Although Captain Awesome and I thought about making up a fake status update it would read something like.....

Today at Mass everyone was distracted by how cute our kids are. I hope our kids won't be held responsible for the fact that they are more interesting than Jesus.

This might seem a little over the top even for that blog. But, that's the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment