Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My latest project

I was super disappointed with myself today. I had to go to the store to pick up some items including deodorant. I thought I had a coupon for the deodorant but I couldn't find it. I ended up going to the store and purchasing it without the coupon. Later I found the dollar off coupon. I was pretty upset with myself but I used it to motivate myself into completing a project I have been stalling on for the last week.



Going to the store will be even more complex now. I have always hated math. But, I survived the last few years calculating store brand coupons/my husbands 5% standard discount and 10% discount on store brands vs name brands on sale to help determine which item was a better deal.  Now I'll have to start calculating name brand sale items with coupons. So I think I'm going to be getting a pocket calculator because I don't think I can keep all those numbers straight:D haha

No comments:

Post a Comment