Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Small Sucesses

Here are this weeks small successes.
1) I'm doing awesome with the 40 bags in 40 days Lenten challenge. I was able to get a lot of rooms organized and get rid of stuff we no longer needed:)

2) I gave the boys buzz cuts. This was the first time I ever tried cutting their hair. They don't look too bad:) I also trimmed up Cutie Pie's hair. It looks a lot better. Cutie Pie wants a bobbed haircuts like the girls in her CCD class. She will have to go to the beautician for that. I will miss doing all the different hairstyles on her. But, it is her hair. And she's old enough to make some decisions on her own.

3) I also got some grass seed planted. Hurry up spring!

1 comment:

  1. I love my 40 bags/40 days too!!! Loved this list - GREAT successes! Much love!!

    ReplyDelete