Friday, December 31, 2010

Cutie Pies Future

Cutie Pie has been having all kinds of dreams with unicorns and carnivals in them. I enjoy hearing about these at breakfast. A dream she had earlier this week should be documented.

We were sitting at the table and she said, "Mommy, when I grow up I'm going to marry a boy named Vincent. We are going to live in a yellow house and have six kids. The baby boys names will be Kim and John. The boy Logan likes to hang glide and play soccer, Daphne loves to buy shoes. And one will be named Scooby Doo" I said "Ruzenka, you can't name one of my grand babies Scooby Doo." Then she told me, "Don't worry Mom everyone will call him Scoobs."

She also told me she was not going to have a job. She is going to stay at home with her kids so she can take them on adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment